Pàgina d'inici » Posts tagged 'friendship'
Tag Archives: friendship
We are about to start watching a new movie ‘Stand by me’. Last term we watched ‘Matilda’. We thought it was a good way to discuss family relationships and school life. This term we’ll be working with friends and friendship. After watching the film you will tell us whether you think we made a good choice.
Give the following questions a thought. Then watch this short video.
- Have you got many friends?
- What about really close friends?
- How do you keep in touch with them?
- Do you hang around with them? What do you share with them?
- What do you look for in a friend? What qualities do you value most in a friend.
Now that you know your answers, watch this video and find out what other people have to say about friendship.
Listening activity. Copy the answers in your notebook.
- Did everyone answer they had lots of close friends
- How do the people in the video keep in touch with their friends
Most of them…
Some of them…
Only a few…
Only one of them…
None of them..
- Write at least 6 things people look for in a friend
Homework: Wednesday January 29th