In Spanish lessons you have been working with lots of car ads. We also talked about viral ads in a previous post, didn’t’s we?
The end of first term is approaching, so let’s see if you can reflect on what you see in English. I found this exercise in David Mainwood’s EFLSMARTblog. I Highly recommend you to surf his blog. Start with a post about the weather.
Surprise your English teachers next time is your turn to introduce the lesson and comment on the weather. Make a comment on David Mainwood’s blog. Thank him and and let him know what you think of his post. Did you find it useful? Did you learn a lot from it?
Now, time to go back to ads.
Watch this TV ad.
- How does it make you feel?
- Is it scary, funny or both?
- Is it memorable?
- Do you think it’s a good ad?
- What is the ad telling you about the car?
- What was the car ad you had to present in Julian’s lesson?
Homework: copy the answers in your notebook.